Saturday, August 14, 2010

Materials and Free Choice

When I took the “What Kind of Reader Are You?” my results were that drama was my favorite genre while fiction was my second. I think that the results were very accurate and it really reflects in what I read. I steer towards books that have a since of thrill and imagination intertwined between the plot. The last book that I read that really interested me was called The Garden by Elsie V. Aidinoff. The story told the tale of Adam and Eve but from the prospective of Eve. This story really captivated my mind with its use of great imagery and the side of the story that I had never heard before. The book gives good insight on why things may have gone the way that they did and how everyone can make a mistake that will change their entire lives. I would really recommend this book to others and I feel that the book is not only geared at women.

2 comments:

  1. Saquoia, how did you find out about this book? Did someone recommend it to you? Tell me more about Eve's perspective. Can you do so without revealing the ending?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to read this book. Just so I can see the different view, and how it is from the Bible.

    ReplyDelete